Going to the gym daily to workout is a quite difficult task to perform on if you want to keep yourself healthy and fit. Now, you can stay healthy without going to the gym but how? By doing exercise at home is the answer.
Following are some workouts you can do at home every day to have abs and a lean body as well:
First step: Sit-up
- This exercise works on your upper abs. You have to lie down on your back on the floor by keeping your knees bent and legs under some weight like bench etc.
- Keep your hands on your side of your forehead and start flexing your abdominal until you reach into a nearly sitting state.
Second step: Leg Raise
- Lie down on your back on the floor straight. Keep your hands at your sides on the floor to provide as support.
- Start raising your legs together in front of you that it makes an angle of 90 degrees.
- This exercise will work on your abdominal part.
Third step: Jackknife Sit-up
- Lie down on the floor with straight legs and hands on the floor to provide support.
- Raise your legs until it becomes perpendicular to the floor and raise your shoulder with the movement of your legs without raising your back from the floor.
Fourth step: Knee-in
- Sit on the edge of a chair or floor with extended legs.
- Start raising your legs towards your chest with both knees stick together and keep your hands on the side of the knees to provide support.
Fifth step: Toe-Touch
- Sit on the floor in such a position that your legs extend in front of you.
- Raise your legs that it becomes perpendicular to the floor with the hands on the sides to provide support.
Sixth step: Crunch
- Lie down on the floor and knees bent. Keep your hands on your neck.
- Start lifting your back to the maximum and keep repeating this act
Seventh step: Reverse Crunch
- Lie down on the floor and hands on the floor.
- Start bending your legs but slowly and when your knees reach your chest, start raising your shoulders as well as to the maximum.
All the steps mentioned above are best to perform at home without any equipment. These will help you stay active and healthy.