wants to stay fit and healthy and a perfect body is everyone’s dream. But, no
one really wants to get out of the comfort of their house. Under such
circumstances, indoor fitness comes
to your rescue. Exercise Bike is among the most effective fitness equipment
have a look at its benefits.
bike is among the best cardiovascular exercise that anyone can do. It not only
regulates your heartbeat but also improves your metabolism.
loss is among the most common problems the world over. Especially it is
extremely hard to lose fat from your lower body. An indoor fitness bike effectively and quickly relieves you of this
hustle and bustle of this world often nourish your soul with sleep deprivation
and depression. A beneficial way to say bye to insomnia and all such things is
to start running an exercise bike at home.
Lowers Blood Pressure and Stress Level:
popularity of fast food the world over has led to an increase in blood pressure
and stress level. A better idea to combat these problems is to sweat. The more
you sweat the better it is. For this, running a manual bike is a really good
idea. It will certainly relieve you of the stress of having multiple medicines.
Strengthens Immune System:
A medically unfit body is something that is the root cause of many other health issues. In order to get rid of these health problems, one must make efforts to strengthen his immune system. A good way to do this is to run a manual bike at home.
The Final Words:
to avail these benefits of biking at home, you must stay consistent. Slow and
steady you are surely going to get successful.
to the gym daily to workout is a quite
difficult task to perform on if you want to keep yourself healthy and fit. Now,
you can stay healthy without going to the gym
but how? By doing exercise at home is the answer.
are some workouts you can do at home every day to have abs and a lean body as
First step: Sit-up
- This exercise works on your upper abs. You have to lie down on your back on the floor by keeping your knees bent and legs under some weight like bench etc.
- Keep your hands on your side of your forehead and start flexing your abdominal until you reach into a nearly sitting state.
Second step: Leg Raise
- Lie down on your back on the floor straight. Keep your hands at your sides on the floor to provide as support.
- Start raising your legs together in front of you that it makes an angle of 90 degrees.
- This exercise will work on your abdominal part.
Third step: Jackknife Sit-up
- Lie down on the floor with straight legs and hands on the floor to provide support.
- Raise your legs until it becomes perpendicular to the floor and raise your shoulder with the movement of your legs without raising your back from the floor.
Fourth step: Knee-in
- Sit on the edge
of a chair or floor with extended legs.
- Start raising
your legs towards your chest with both knees stick together and keep your hands
on the side of the knees to provide support.
Fifth step: Toe-Touch
- Sit on the
floor in such a position that your legs extend in front of you.
- Raise your legs
that it becomes perpendicular to the floor with the hands on the sides to
Sixth step: Crunch
- Lie down on the floor and knees bent. Keep your hands on your neck.
- Start lifting your back to the maximum and keep repeating this act
Seventh step: Reverse Crunch
- Lie down on the floor and hands on the floor.
- Start bending your legs but slowly and when your knees reach your chest, start raising your shoulders as well as to the maximum.
the steps mentioned above are best to perform at home without any equipment. These
will help you stay active and healthy.
Being fit is the key to a happy life. Your body
reflects your personality. Lousy lifestyle can cause undesirable effects on
your bodily systems. Thus, getting us out of shape. In today’s modern world, it
is quite difficult to spare some time for exercises. Running every day or
hitting the gym regularly is becoming a
myth by each growing day.
Here is an exercise that doesn’t require much time and
can keep you in form. This indoor exercise is called plank. The plank involves maintaining a constant pushup
position for maximum possible time. It is considered one of the best exercises
as holding a specific position continuously requires massive strength and uses
most of the muscles related to our abs, arms, back, and leg. Engaging most of our body muscles at a time not only saves
time but also helps us to stay fit. Even maximum 10 minutes per day can get you
To perform a plank, first of all, get into the pushup position. Make your body straight
from head to toe. Rest on your forearms such that your elbows bent 90 degrees.
Try to keep your elbows exactly under your shoulder and look forward. This is
the ideal plank position. Start with 30 sec or 1 min a day and afterward push it to 10 minutes per day.
The plank not only builds
up your core muscle strength but also increases the flexibility of your body.
During this exercise, you can feel the strain
in your neck muscles, biceps and thigh muscles that help them tone. It also
helps to build up and shape belly and hip
muscles, giving you an awesome muscular structure. It is the best exercise for
boosting energy, muscle relaxation and for better posture.
In short, the plank
is the best possible indoor exercise for starters who want a healthy part of an
exercise in their life.